Rose wood dental in Naperville. What a bunch of SCUMBAGS!!

I am stuck paying GE Credit my monthly payments. All of my work is not finished! So i am still going to have to come out of pocket to get my work finished! My Insurance wont pick up the costs.

Also there dental lab is this nasty *** Asian sweat shop in a not so nice part of chicago. After giving me the run around telling me my plate was not delivered. I demanded the address from the lab. I expected a clean establishement.

No the place was so dirty! They had Asian people all lined up making teeth. What a sweat shop. They probably only paid like $750 to make my plates by the look of the joint.

Than charged me $5000. Than i assume they are not even in business! I called all of the offices. You get the same message.

I wish i would of known i was getting screwed. I would of put my lipstick on first. They made off with alot of innoncent hard working peoples money. @ least i am happy i have my teeth.

I am sure there are people walking around with a half *** job done on their mouth. When i called G.E. Capital, and asked them what was going on. They acted like they were clueless to what happened to rosewood dental.

I would not be surprised if they are involved in the scam as well! I cant wait to pay this off and be done! I wish very bad things to the *** bags behind this. Karma is a *** and they will get theirs!

I am waiting to see if there are going to be any lawsuits brought up against Rosewood or G.E. care credit. I will be waiting with my hand out for sure!! LOSERS!!

GO TO A DIFFERENT STATE AND RUN YOUR SCAM.

THIS WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU MARK MY WORDS.

Comments

Carecredit refunded my entire balance with them.

omg i had work done there too and they totally screwed me over.

I have two credit cards i am paying on, and didnt even know. They told me i was going to be need a cosigner, so i had my dad co sign for me, and it turns out im not even on those freakin accounts, we need to take action!

email me expressdiva24@comcast.net

Spijkenisse, South Holland, Netherlands #892

I agree. Hiring this dentist is another scam.

Check dentist credentials and certificate for staff, before treatment. Will this dentist, finished dental work for free.I don't think so.